Friday, September 18, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 9/11/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (8 months)



Happy Friday! These Smile were from our vacation. If I could put the entire week on this list, I would. We had such a fun time! I am hoping to get a post or two (or three . . . ) written about the week, but here's a glimpse.


1. Leighton: "Zac, don't worry about your baby brother. Eat your dinner."
Tyler, whining: "But Daddy, Nicky is my baby brother."

2. Zac: "How do you make an S in Spanish?"

3. Tyler, after taking a drink: "Look! I have a mushtache!"

4. Dressing up like pirates at an old time portraits place.


5. Alyssa, about a bottle of Powerade: "That's for Dad, because it says power on it."

6. Zac: "Aww! Nicky was lying down and cuddling with a blanket. And he had his cute eyes on! It was so cute!" 

7. Tyler, about the elevator: "Can we ride the alligator?"

8. Tyler: "It's too sunny; I think it's going to rain."

9. Tyler: "Mama, look at that nice flower! I will pick it for you."



10. Zac, about Nicholas: "Every day he's happy at me."

11. Tyler: "Mama, there's a hole on my sock. Can you take off the hole?"

12. Tyler: "May I have some fishies now?"
Me: "No, how about some string cheese."
Tyler: "No, that's too young for me."

13. Tyler, seeing a cornfield while driving: "Corn and the cob!"

14. Alyssa, after riding her first roller coaster: "That was terrifying. Can we go again?!?" 


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment