Friday, October 2, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 10/2/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7½), Zac (5½), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (9 months)


Happy Friday! This week we went to Greenfield Village, played games, baked cookies and pumpkin muffins, started some new resources for school, and had many reasons to Smile.



1. Me, about Nicholas: "He's my baby."
Tyler: "No, he's mine! Daddy got him for me."

2. Tyler, watching squirrels: 'They're playing follow the leader!"

3. Alyssa, pointing: "Is there something above my finger?"
Me: "It looks like a scratch or something."
Alyssa, smiling: "That's because Nicky kissed me with his teeth."

4. Jake was emptying the dishwasher. He put some dishes in the cupboard and turned back to find Nicholas helping him.


5. Tyler, sad: "Mom, I hurt my feelings."
Me: "You hurt your own feelings? How did you do that?"
Tyler: "I hit my finger on the wall."

6. Jake, about a picture of a spider: "Aww, how cute! Look how cute the eyes are!" 

7. Tyler: "I know how you make Froot Loops. With fruit! And loops!"

8. Jake, about Nicholas: "That baby is so cute! It just makes me want to squeeze him to death."

9. Jake finished The Return of the King. In the past 4 months, he read the entire The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.


10.  Jake: "Apparently Nick wants to be a dog when he grows up. Nicholas, humans don't let their tongues dangle."

11. Jake, trying on shoes: "They're either too small or too big. I can't tell."

12. Tyler: "Mommy, I want a baby sister! I can carry her in our stroller."

13. Jake: "There was an old lady who lived in a shoe. She didn't have any kids, so she didn't know what to do."



What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment