Friday, November 13, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 11/13/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (10 months)




Happy Friday! This week I took Zac out for his special day alone with mommy for his birthday, we celebrated Leighton's birthday, and Nicholas learned to walk! Lots of reasons to Smile this week.


1. Tyler, picking up something: "Whoa, heavy."
Me: "Yeah, so it's a good thing you're strong."
Tyler: {blank stare}
Me: "You're Superman. Look at your shirt."
Tyler: "Mom, they're just pajamas."

2. Jake, after eating dinner: "Now I know what a garbage can feels like that hasn't been emptied in two weeks."

3. Tyler: "Can you do it when you're done feeding your baby? Wait--that's my baby!"
Me: "He is?"
Tyler: "Yes! Daddy got him for me!"

4. Nicholas eating spaghetti.


5. Me: "Why do we have to dump the Duplos right in the walkway?"
Zac: "Tyler did it."
Jake: "He has poor thinking."

6. Zac: "I want to build something new with my Legos. Then I'll put it right back after I enjoy the new thing I built."

7. Jake: "I know which state Mary the mother of Jesus was from."
Me: "Which one?"
Jake: "Virginia."

8. Zac: "Apparently it's really loud when it's quiet."

9. Me: "Are you going to play with Papa today?"
Ty: "What?"
Me: "Are you going to play with your papa today?"
Ty: "He's not our papa."
Me: "Whose papa is he?"
Ty: "He's Gramma's papa."

10. The kids wanted to put all 33 candles on their daddy's cake.


11. Jake: "Gramma told me yesterday that I'd be taller than her shortly, haha."

12. Jake's new record for solving the Rubik's Cube is 1 minute and 2 seconds. 

13. Tyler, counting on his fingers: "I know all the vehicles that go in the sky: jets, planes, helicopters."
Me: "What about rockets?"
Tyler: "No, those go in outer space."


What made you Smile this week?

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment