Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 1/1/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)

Happy New Year! May we draw closer to God and closer to our families this year. And find more reasons to Smile.


1. Jake: "I was trying to get water to come out my nose, so I told Alyssa to say something funny after I took a drink of water. She said, 'Darth Vader has chest hair.' See, it's funny!"

2. Tyler: "I have no idea how Daddy got my baby."

3. Zac: "Tyler, you broke it!"
Tyler: "That wasn't me! That was my finger!"

4. Me: "Naked boy, where are your clothes?"
Tyler, wearing absolutely nothing: "I have no idea."

5.

6. Tyler: "I want two! Two Ty-Tys!"

7. Tyler: "That is fick"
Me: "Yes, it is tttthhhhhick"
Tyler: "Yeah, dat's what I said, 'fick.'"

8. Alyssa: "No matter what, you always get the cup wet when you get water."

9. Zac: "Let's wrap Tyler and say, 'To Auntie Dawn, From Kids.' That way Auntie Dawn and Uncle Gary have to take care of Tyler. Haha, he's so much trouble."   

10. Alyssa: "I want to get a second watch to wear on my other wrist. I have a tight schedule."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment