Friday, January 1, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 12/18/15

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)



Nicholas turned 1 year old this week! Time is going by so fast. The kids performed their Christmas program at church, I created a nativity felt set for them, and we continued with our multiple advent calendars to count down the days until Christmas.  


1. Jake: "Who's the smartest person in the world?"
Me: "I'm not sure anyone knows that."
Jake: "Well, I bet it's Papa. He's got to be in the top 10, for sure."
 
2. Zac: "Mom, no matter what, every day you're pretty."

3. Jake turned Zac into a present.
 

4. Zac: "I know why it's called a piñata. Because pin is the first part and you can pop it with a pin."
Me: "But, remember, it's a Spanish word."
Zac: "What?"
Me: "Piñata."
Zac: "But how do you say what in Spanish?"
Me: "Qué."
Zac: "What?"
Me: "Yes."
Zac: "No, how do you say what?"
Me: "Qué."
Zac: "K, but how do you say it in Spanish?"
Me: "Qué."
Zac: "What?"
Me: "Yes."
Zac: "Huh?"

5. Jake: "Cleaning up a baby is easier said than done." 

6. Tyler, while talking about swimming: "Why are they babing suits? They're not just for babies." 

7. Nicholas found a bag of flour while Leighton and I were making breakfast.


8. Zac, about the smoothies I made: "What does it taste like?"
Tyler: "It tastes like yummy."

9. Tyler: "Mommy, my brain is talking."
Me: "What's it saying?"
Tyler, smiling: "I have no idea!"

What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment