Friday, February 5, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 1/29/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)


Happy Friday! I hope you've looked for reasons to Smile this week.


1. Jake, chewing sour gum: "This is awesomely horrible! It burns and it's sour at once. It's the best thing ever."

2. Tyler: "Have you seen my LEGO guy?"
Me: "No, I haven't."
Tyler: "He has a shirt and pants and a face and hair."


3.

4. Zac: "I'm playing spies . . . Hey, I have an idea! I'll be your kid playing spies! Can we pretend that, Mom?"

5. "Every year you need a bigger cake for your birthday, because you can eat more."

6. Zac was teaching his little brother to read. He would read a sentence and Tyler would repeat it. They went through the entire book like that. They were both so proud. 


7. Jake: "I love those laugh-so-hard-you-can't-breathe jokes."

8. Me: "I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a basement."
Zac: "Then where does she keep all her spider webs?"


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment