Friday, February 19, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 2/12/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (1)


Happy Friday! This week we made paczki, Nicky played in the snow for the first time, and the kiddos spent a lot of time reading and playing with LEGOS. I hope you've Smiled this week, too!


1. Jake: "Is it just me, or am I getting hot?"

2. Jake, laughing: "Ugh, you smell like rotten eggs, baby."
Me: "Aw, Nicky, I think Jake wants to change your diaper."
Jake: "Nooooo! Please! I'd rather watch 15 episodes of My Little Pony!"

3. Alyssa: "Jake, guess what chapter I'm reading. 'Out of the Frying Pan into the Fire.'"
Jake: "I love that expression."

4. 

5. Tyler: "Gramma, I like you!"
My Mom: "I like you too."
Tyler: "And I love you."
My Mom: "I love you too. I love you so much I love you to pieces!"
Tyler, disgusted: "What? Why? I don't want to be in pieces."

6. Jake was wearing only a pair of shorts around the house. I was wearing layers and was still cold. He jumped when I put my hands on his sides. "Ah! Your hands are worse than ice!"

7. The kids made buttermilk pancakes (a triple batch!) and maple syrup for National Pancake Day.


8. Jake: "I'm not saying you're old. Well, you are, but you're not old old. You know what I mean . . . hopefully."  

9. Tyler: "Why do police officers drink coffee?"
Zac: "Just because they get free donuts."

10. Tyler: "I know why it's called a baffroom."
Me: "You do?"
Tyler: "Yeah, because there's a baff in it!"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment