Saturday, May 14, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 4/22/16

Jake (10), Alyssa (8), Zac (6), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1)



Happy Weekend! This Smiles are from a few weeks ago, as I'm still trying to get caught up. So much going on here lately, but we need to make time to Smile!


1. Zac, holding his hands out: "It was this tall. Or it was shorter or taller."

2. Alyssa: "I thought this was a free country . . . I shouldn't have to do math."

3. The kids made (with some help from daddy) and raced pinewood derby cars at our church's Grand Prix. We brought home trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for speed and 2nd and 3rd place for design.


4. Me: "What does aversion mean?"
Jake: "Well, Mary was a virgin because she had Jesus when she wasn't married."

5. Zac: "I made up a joke: What dessert does a balloon not like? . . . Popsicles!"

6. Commercial: "What's in your wallet?"
Jake: "That's none of your business!"

7. Me: What are sentries?
Jake: "100 years."


8.

9. I stayed home from church because Nicholas wasn't feeling well. I listened online to Leighton teaching Sunday School. Nicky's face lit up as he walked up to the computer. "Da-ddy! Da-ddy!" He had a big smile as he was trying to find his daddy on the screen. 

10. Alyssa, right after Nicholas ripped her notebook: "I love Baby . . . even though he's a nuisance sometimes."

11. Tyler: "I don't want you to tell Daddy that I'm going to play at {the neighbor's house.}"
Me: "I don't keep secrets from your daddy . . . except for fun surprises."
Tyler: "To me, that's a fun surprise."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment