Friday, July 8, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 6/10/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8), Zac (6½), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1)
Happy Friday! Renovations continued with our bathroom this week, we enjoyed some outdoor fun, and loved making memories as a family. 


1. Jake: "Mom, you did a great job picking out the vanity . . . The cardboard box it came in is great!" 

2. Tyler, sitting in church: {whispers} "Mom, it's a good thing you don't have chest hair."

3. Nicholas took a nap during the morning church service. That always translates to a rough Sunday afternoon at home. I tried to get him to sleep. He cried. I tried. He cried. I finally got him up. He smiled and played with my phone for a few minutes, but quickly became crabby and threw a tantrum. I told him, "You are not being a good boy. I'm going to put you back in bed." Immediately, Australian Siri told him, "Well, I'm still here for you."

4.

5. Alyssa: "Zac and Nicky are some of my favorite brothers."

6. Tyler, after he made me bite my lip: "Is your lip still getting bigger?"
Me: "No, it stopped swelling, but it still hurts."
Tyler: "Maybe you need lipstick."
Me: "Why would I need lipstick?"
Tyler: "I said maybe."

7.




What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment