Friday, July 22, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 6/24/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8), Zac (6½), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1)

Happy Friday! This week we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary and took time to reflect on our memories. Oh, how we've been blessed over the years. We have so many wonderful reasons to Smile.


1. Jake: "My eyes exploded out of my head."
Me: "Why?"
Jake: "Because you're so beautiful."

2. Tyler told me that the bathroom "looks good as new," which is a good thing, since everything in it is new.

3.


4. Alyssa: "Zac and Nicky are some of my favorite brothers."

5. The Father's Day questionnaires the kids filled out.

6. Jake: "I set up twelve 4x2s (Legos) like Dominoes. They all fell down except one. It reminded me of Joseph and his brothers. (in the Bible)

7. Zac, playing with Nicky: "That never gets old
Me: "What?"
Zac, laughing: "The face he's making."

8. We spent the day at The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village.
 

9. There was a little boy dancing around the living room naked.
Me: "Where are your clothes?"
Tyler: "I go-ed potty."  
Me: "But where are your clothes?"
Tyler: "In the baffroom."
Me: "Why?"
Tyler: "Because I go-ed potty."
Me: "But why did you take off your clothes? Did you pee-pee in your pants?"
Tyler, laughing: "No!"
Me: "Then why did you take off your clothes?"
Tyler: "Because I go-ed potty."
Me: "That's good, but why didn't you put your clothes back on?"
Tyler: "Do you want to see where they are? {takes me into the bathroom and takes the lid off our new hamper} Look, they're they are!"
Me: "Why did you put them in there?"
Tyler: "Because I thought they were dirty!"


What made you Smile this week?

   
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment