Saturday, October 1, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 8/19/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8), Zac (6½), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1½)


This week we baked 8 batches of zucchini bread, Tyler cracked first egg, and we had many reasons to Smile. 


1. Jake was cleaning up toys, but leaving some sitting on the floor, because he was "being like Boaz and leaving extras for Ruth (aka his siblings) to glean."

2. Watching the kids act out I Love Lucy's "Vitameatavegamin" episode. 

3. Tyler: "Mama, may I have an apple, please?"
Me: "Yes. A red one or a green one?"
Tyler: "A red one. Actually, a green one because I'm wearing a green shirt."

4.

5. Jake: "Are you older than Legos?"
Me: "What?! Nooo."
Jake, shocked: "Really? Oh."

6. Tyler, watching track and field during the Olympics: "Mom, how come the people can cut?" (cut in line)

7. Zac, before tasting my marbled zucchini bread: "I know it's good. If you make it, it's always good." 

8.

9. Me: "You're so adorable."
Tyler: "I'm not horrible!"

10. Alyssa, watching the Olympics: "I didn't know Gingerbread was a country!" (GBR=Great Britain.)

11. Tyler: "Where are we going on vacation?"
Me: "Tennessee"
Tyler: "Tennessee? I love that world!"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment