Saturday, October 8, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 8/26/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8), Zac (6½), Tyler (4), Nicholas (1½)

 

1. Tyler, in the van: "Mama, how fast are we going?"
Me: "Forty-five miles per hour."
Tyler: "Hmm, that's cool. How many is the speed limit?"
Me: "Forty-five miles per hour."
Tyler: "Oh, so we're going the speed limit? Yay!"

2. Alyssa, about Nicholas: "He has the most innocent face ever, but he's so much trouble."

3. Jake, about a tomato fresh off the vine: "I don't think I can't eat it. It's too beautiful." 

4. My son, husband, and grandfather sang together in church.


5. Tyler, the morning after he spent the night at my parents' house: "I wanted to stay with Gramma . . . but not forever."

6. Alyssa, after Nicholas threw a fit about not getting candy: "Do you want an apple? It's nature's candy."

7. Tyler: "My eye smells like steam."

8. The kids helped me skin 1 1/2 bushels of tomatoes and can them.


9. Tyler: "Mama, I think I need some lipstick. My lip hurts right here."

10. Alyssa: "I wish we lived in Wisconsin."
Me: "Wisconsin? Why?"
Alyssa: "So I could be around cheese all the time! Wisconsin is known for cheese. Michigan is just known for cars."
Jake: "What's our family known for?"
Me: "Legos!"
Zac: "And love."


What me you Smile this week?
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment