Friday, November 18, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 10/21/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8½), Zac (6½), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (1½)


Happy Friday! I hope you've had a very smile-filled week.


1. Tyler: "The only pancakes I like are chocolate chip ones, regular ones, and cooked ones."

2. Tyler: "You know what's really weird? Bats sleep during the day and fly around at night."

3. Alyssa, sweetly: "Jacob would you be a dear and do something for me?"
Jake: "Alyssa, will you be a dear and not ask me to be a dear and do something for you?"

4. Alyssa: "There's only one thing I like more than baby carrots and ranch."
Me: "Only one? What's that?"
Alyssa: "Your food. Ok, it's more like a ton of things."

5. Nicholas helping me line a shelf with contact paper.


5. Me, pretending to beat Jake up: "I love you."
Jake, pretending to be in pain: "Ow, ugh, oh."
Me, giving him another fake punch: "If that doesn't say love, I don't know what does."
Jake: "A kiss. A sausage . . . A steak . . . 20 bucks." 

6. Tyler: "Mama, what was the day after yesterday?"

7. Tyler: "Mama, I love you."
Me: "I love you, Ty."
Tyler: "That's a nice girl."

8. Jake: "Mom, you gotta have another kid! Nicky's going to get big and he won't be a baby anymore."

9. Alyssa, after Jake was trying to get her to do something: "Jedi mind tricks don't work on the wise."


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment