Friday, December 2, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 11/11/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8½), Zac (7), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (1½)


Happy Friday! This week we celebrated Zac's and Leighton's birthdays, the older boys went with him to U of M for their first football game, and we all took time to Smile.


1. Jake: "What time is it?"
Me: "4:21."
Jake, to Zac: "Hey, you're 7-years-old already!" (born at 4:02)
Zac: {does a victory dance} "Wait. I don't feel any older."

2. Zac, after opening a birthday card: "I love it! Not just the money, but the card, too."

3. Jake: "You can never have too much sugar."
Alyssa: "In Mom's world you can."

4.

5. I was telling a story about when Jake was born.
Zac: "What? I don't remember that!"
Alyssa and I started laughing.
Alyssa: "Jake, Zac doesn't remember when you were born!"
Zac, confused: "What? I don't."

6. Zac: "I think we need to be like cats who chase away the mice. We need to chase away sin."

7. Watching the kids have a "funniest pose contest."

8. Nicholas helping me sweep.


9. Nicky crawled into the kitchen, peeked around the corner of the cabinets, and said, "La yo!" (love you)

10. Tyler: "I like walking backwards because then I can turn around and see a surprise."

11. Jake: "He's blinder than a humdinger in a snow storm."


What made you Smile this week?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment