Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Things That Make Me Smile 11/25/16

Jake (10½), Alyssa (8½), Zac (7), Tyler (4½), Nicholas (1½)


1. Jake: "Do you know why you're so beautiful?"
Me, humored: "No."
Jake: "Me neither. Probably because you're a mom."

2. Tyler: "I can't find the Duplo guy Red Hat. He's the one with the red hat."

3. Zac: "Nicky is a super hero. He can hypnotize people with his cuteness."

4.

5. Jake: "Nicky's going ni-night? Jee-Jee (what Nicholas calls Jake) doesn't want Nicky to go ni-night."
Me: "But Mama wants Nicky to go ni-night."
Jake, joking: "Is Mama in charge?"
Me: "Yes."
Jake: "Well, that backfired."

6. Tyler: "Mama, I didn't dream anything last night. I wasn't closing my eyes."

7. Zac, spinning in circles: "This feels so weird, but it's so worth it!"

8. Thanksgiving LEGO decorations that the kids made.

9. Tyler: "Ugh! Jacob! Don't bump me!"
Jake: {excuses, excuses, blah blah blah}
Me: "Please just apologize."
Jake, to Tyler, smirking: "Sorry that you were in the way."

10. Alyssa: "I lost my appetite, but I'm still hungry."

11. Jake, about Nicholas: "He's so cute that I just want to hug him until his backbone breaks!"


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment