Monday, May 22, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 4/28/17

Jake (11), Alyssa (9), Zac (7), Tyler (5), Nicholas (2)


Happy Monday! This week, we took the kids to Greenfield Village and took advantage of our rides pass by going on the Model Ts, the train, an old bus, a horse-drawn carriage, and the carousel multiple times. We also enjoyed the playground and had a picnic. There were many Smiles!


1. Me: "Jacob, don't be gross."
Jake: "It's what boys do. We can't help it."

2. Jake: "You can call money dough which is a female deer, but you can also call it buck which is a male deer." 

3. At Greenfield Village --
Lady driving the horse-drawn carriage: "I want the kids to close their eyes and make a wish as we go over the covered bridge."
Tyler, opening his eyes: "Hey, it didn't happen!"
Me: "What did you wish for?"
Tyler: "I wished for the whole world to be covered in ice cream!"

4.

5. Tyler, about the arm a bands to show that we had tickets for the rides at the Village : "Do we get to keep these?"
Me: "Yes."
Tyler: "Yay! I want to keep this on my whole entire life!"
{2 minutes later}
Tyler: "Can I take this off now?"

6. Jake, before going someplace new for the first time: "I chose khakis and a red polo because I'm going to walk in and introduce myself, 'Hi, I'm Jake from State Farm.'" (And then he did.)

7. Alyssa, while eating breakfast I cooked: "My mouth is full of goodness!"

8. 

9. Tyler: "What is RV?"
Zac: "Rolling vehicle."
Me: "Recreational vehicle."
Zac: "Oohhhhh."

10. Tyler, looking at a forest: "I love seeing all the trees together. It's like a family!"



What made you Smile this week?




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment