Friday, August 18, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 8/11/17

Jake (11 1/2), Alyssa (9), Zac (7 1/2), Tyler (5), Nicholas (2 1/2)


Happy Friday! I have a shorter-than-normal list today, because much of the week was filled with sickness. It always breaks my heart when my little ones aren't well, but we still make sure to find reasons to Smile. This week, we celebrated National Sea Serpent Day again,  I read the kiddos a complete chapter book (that we're reviewing) in one sitting, canned 4 batches of jam, and spent a bunch of time loving on my babies. 


1. Zac: "Mom, I love to hug you."

2. Tyler: "I can speak Baby."

3.

4. Zac: "You're the best mother anyone could ever have. The prettiest, too."

5. Tyler: "Do you know what was my favorite thing in my whole entire life? The mirror maze!" (even though he thought he saw the exit, got excited, and ran straight into a mirror.)

6. Alyssa: "Whenever you make jam, a masterpiece is made."

7. Zac, going outside: "I'm going out barefoot."
Nicholas: "I go tippy toes!"

8. Leighton took the 2 healthy boys to the park to run off some energy while the other kids rested. They found a (huge!) painted rock and brought it home to re-hide as a family. 



9. Zac, reading my label on the jar: "Strawberry jam. I'll tell you what it's called: deliciousness."

10. Nicholas: "49 love you!"
Me: "49 love you?"
Nicholas: "Yeah!"
Me: "What does that even mean?"
Nicholas: "I don't know! 49 love you!"



What made you Smile this week?

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment