Sunday, November 5, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 11/3/17


Jake (11 1/2), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler 5 1/2), Nicholas (2 1/2)


Happy weekend! What a fantastic week it's been! Zac turned 8 years old, we celebrated 3 of the boys' birthdays with a party with family, and after 11 weeks I can walk! I still have a long way to go before my ankle  injury is fully healed, but we're finally seeing improvements. So much to be thankful for, so many Smiles.  


1. Jake: "You know why I don't like birds? Because they're foul." (fowl)

2. Nicholas, in the middle of the night: "Mommy, can I hold you?"

3. Nicholas: "Zachy, you want to be my bess fwend?"

4. My birthday boy.


5. Jake, making up a joke: "Knock, knock."
Me: "Who's there?"
Jake: "Archibald."
Me: "Archibald who?"
Jake: "Archibald and have no hair?"

6. Nicholas, running into the room with a big smile: "Hi, Mama! Nuffing in my mouf!" (He had just sneaked chocolate from the pantry.)

7. Alyssa, writing a story: "The girl in my story speaks fluent Scottish."

8. Zac's LEGO creation.


9. Nicholas, handing me a LEGO Duplo boy: "He sad. He miss his daddy."
Me: "Aww, he misses his daddy? Do you miss your daddy, too?"
Nicholas, looking out the window: "Oh, where my daddy? I love my daddy!"

10. Zac, making up a joke after eating cantaloupe: "What do you call melon bread?"
Me: "Hmm, I don't know."
Zac: "Cantaloaf."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment