Friday, December 22, 2017

Things That Make Me Smile 12/1/17

Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (2 1/2)


Happy Friday! This week we celebrated Jake's 12th birthday, enjoyed our second game schooling day, and started our Christmas festivities.


1. Nicholas, looking at a picture of a cake: "It's a happy-to-you cake." (Happy Birthday to You song)

2. Alyssa: "I would never want to trade Nicky for anyone."

3. Nicholas, to Zac: "You want to play hiding spot?" (hide 'n seek)

4. Jake and I spent a date day together to celebrate his birthday.


5. Zac: "I'm almost done with the book! This is the chapter before the chapter that's before the chapter that's the last one."

6. Tyler: "I love you, Nicky!"
Nicholas: "Yes, you do."

7. Nicholas, covering his own eyes: "Daddy! You can't see me!"

8. Tyler: "I'm getting too big for these socks. They're too small now because I ate dinner."

9. Jake and his Boston Cream Pie birthday cake.


10. Nicholas: "Can I have another nemnem?" (vitamin)
Me: "No, you get only one."
Nicholas: "Look at my face." {grabs my cheeks, puts his nose to mine, and stares into my eyes} "Look at my face. Pease. I have another nemnem."

11. Me: ". . . Because I'm the mom and you're the boy."
Nicholas: "No, I Nicky!"


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment