Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 1/12/18

Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (3)


Here we are with another mid-week Smile list! This week, I posted my Word of the Year, we had a family Nerf war, and we enjoyed another game schooling day.


1. Zac: "Nicky's so cute. No one could be him with cuteness."
Tyler: "Yeah, not even a twin of himself."

2. Me, correcting: "Don't talk to me like that."
Nicholas: "Ok, girlfriend!"

3. Nicholas, reprimanding: "Tyyer Jophis!" (Tyler Joseph)

4. The kids and I were playing Apples to Apples Junior. The word was glittering.
Alyssa, choosing a card: "I've got it!"
Me: "What is it? Glitter?"
Jake: "Nothing would beat glitter for glittering."
Zac: "What if someone had mom's eyes? That would win for sure. Nothing is more glittering than Mom's eyes."

5. Nicholas: "I love Daddy and eberyone and Mommy . . . and Daddy!"

6.

7. Nicholas, concerned, because Tyler had spent the night at my parents' house: "Where Tyyer? We lost Tyyer!"

8. Nicholas: "You put it in dere?"
Me: "Yep."
Nicholas, concerned: "You said yep?"
Me: "Yes, I did."
Nicholas: "No, you say yes, sir."

9. Jake: "I gave Papa a War Head (candy) once, remember? He didn't even make a face! {disappointed} I was expecting better results."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment