Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 1/5/18

Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas (3)



How about a mid-week Smile?


1. Tyler, about food: "You know what's weird?" When it's hot it gets cold and when it's cold it gets hot. That's weird."

2. Nicholas, driving in the van, pointing to the sun: "Mommy, it's fowowing us!"

3. Zac, leaving the house: "I'm as ready as a ready little bug."

4. Nicholas, looking at a picture of Leighton and me at our wedding: "I wike dat lady. She pincess. I wike dat pincess."

5. Zac: "Nicholas was born in 2014. It seems like the years went by too fast."

6.

7. Alyssa, because I bought patterned Christmas paper towels on clearance: "Now when people come over they can see our pretty paper towels."
Zac: "Except, we only got 2 (rolls), so don't waste them."
Alyssa: "Trust me, I don't intend to." 

8. Tyler: "Mommy, I think you're a little angel."

9. Zac: "Mom, this book has 29 chapters, and I'm on chapter 6."
Me: "You have a bit to go."
Zac: "Twenty-three chapters, to be exact."

10. Nicholas, looking at a picture of Tyler as a baby standing and crying in a hospital crib: "He in jail! He need help!"

11. Jake: "Of all my body parts, if I had to pick one to be my favorite, which would it be?"
Me: "I don't know."
Jake, smirking: "I'd pick my nose."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment