Friday, April 13, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 3/9/18

Jake (12), Alyssa (9 1/2), Zac (8), Tyler (5 1/2), Nicholas


Happy Friday! We had a pretty typical week filled with Legos, reading, and lots of Smiles. How about you?


1. Nicholas: "Mom, you're my best brudder." (brother)

2. Tyler: "I'm hungry."
Me: "How can you be hungry? We just ate dinner."
Tyler: "Mom, I'm pretty much always hungry. When I'm not hungry, I'm stuffed, but when I'm not stuffed I'm hungry."

3. Nicholas, out of nowhere: "Three, two, one, I love you! I love chili!"

4. Tyler, singing: "Rock a bye baby in the tree top. When the wind blows really hard the cradle will fall and go splat on the floor! And then they get a new baby from the baby store."

5. Tyler: "I love pulled pork sandwiches! Except, I forgot what pulled pork was."

6.

7. I told the kids that they were spending the night at my parents' house. Every two weeks, one child gets to spend the night, but this particular night, they all were.
Me: "I'm getting ready to go to Gramma's."
Nicholas: "No, I going to Gramma's. You not going to Gramma's."
Me: "We're all going now, but you guys are spending the night."
Nicholas: "I going, just one little boy. Just one. One little boy Nicky. Just Nicky and Gramma."

8. Reading with Nicholas.   

9. Me: "Are you dressed so we can go to the store?"
Zac: "Yes, I'm wearing black pants and this shirt."
Nicholas: "Dat's a terrible idea."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment