Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Things That Make Me Smile 4/6/18

Jake (12), Alyssa (10), Zac (8), Tyler (6), Nicholas (3)



This was the week of Easter and all of its celebrations; we took the kids to their first Hockey Game at Little Caesar's Arena; and we spent time with friends.  


1. Zac, wrapped up in a blanket: "I'm a mummy!"
Nicholas: "I a daddy!"

2. Nicholas, first thing in the morning, pointing to the window: "Mommy, I want you turn off dat light."
Me: "Honey, I can't. That's the sun."
Nicholas: "I want you turn off dat sun light."

3.

4. Nicholas: "Can I have a cookie?"
Me: "Did you already have one?"
Nicholas: "I had one next week."

5. Nicholas: "Mama, you have a cute little face."

6. Nicholas: "Can I? Pease, Mama?"
Me: "No, honey, I'm sorry."
Nicholas: "But I did dat next week!"

7. Alyssa, reading: "Col-o-nel."
Me: "It's pronounced kernel."
Alyssa: "Wait. What happened to the R?

8.

9. Nicholas: "Is Gramma here?"
Me: "No."
Nicholas, pouting: "I want candy."

10. Alyssa, looking at the bunnies my parents bought the kids for Easter: "Oh, phew, it's solid milk chocolate."

11. Zac: "When I grow up, do you think I'm going to grow chestal hair?"
Me: "Maybe. But it's chest hair."
Zac: "Well, it's facial hair, so it should be chestal hair."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

1 comment: